|Appears In||Nights of Azure|
Gust (がすと) is a character from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, and also represents the video game company Gust Corporation and her design and occupation is based on the Atelier series. She is a DLC-exclusive Servan in the first print copies of Nights of Azure.
She is based on Gust-chan, the mascot of Gust Shop and the now defunct Salburg website.
Gust appears to be nothing but a child in terms of height and overall appearance. She is short with brown eyes and medium length brown hair. Her attire consists of a blue apron like dress with a large pocket on the front used for storing alchemy materials and possibly other things. On her head she wears a large hat that appears to have bunny ears along with giant large white gloves to match.
While Gust is an overall good person she is also a cut-throat business entrepreneur who is also looking for a way to make a profit off of others. She will often do things for people, making it seem like it's nothing more than a favor and then charge them afterwards. Despite supposedly making straight Cs in alchemy school, she is rather intelligent and cunning.
- Gust is Here: (Servan) Deal damage to your surroundings.
- Flame on You: (Burst) Fiercely fling flames.
- Cane Swing: Strike with your cane.
- Magic: Fire a magic bullet.
- Her introduction says that she is from Salburg. This is a reference to Atelier Marie: The Alchemist of Salburg.
- She has also appeared in Augmented Reality Girls Trinary, and the original Gust-chan made a cameo in Atelier Viorate: The Alchemist of Gramnad 2.