|Voiced by||Tomoyo Kurosawa|
|Appears In|| • Nights of Azure|
• Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon
• Warriors All-Stars
|“||How to seal the night? Are you asking as a human? Or a demon?||”|
Christophorus, also called Chris, is a masked pure-blood demon who resides in an opera house. She also appears as a support character in Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon.
|“||A demon who masks her true desires.||”|
|— Website Description|
Christophorus is a mysterious ghost who occasionally gives advice to Arnice, but her intentions remains unknown to her. With her conducter's baton she gestures the audience to death as she directs her symphony of destruction.
Not unlocked until the player has beat the game once and finished Chapter 7's third scenario, the player will face Christiphorus at the end of Chapter 7's second scenario. During it, she typically floats around the arena with two large brass instruments at her side and seemingly attempts to keep her distance from Arnice.
- Grave - Channel magic through her conductor's baton and swing it.
- Feroce - Summons instruments that orbit around her on their own. They have small health bars and can be destroyed with enough damage given.
- Agitato - Summons various instruments and throws them at Arnice or her servans to attack. Weapons are either sent directly at their target or dropped from above.
- Con Brio - Summon an humanoid fiend a.k.a. the doll-like fiends known as Toppers or Blueblood Count Rosier. The count, however, has much less health compared to it's own boss battles.
- Legato - She will slowly walk forward as she emits sound waves.
- Grandioso - By combining her two instruments at her side into one, larger one, she attack a wide area with a high-pitched sound wave that covers a large area of the arena. It is one of her most damaging attacks.
Appearances in Other MediaEdit
On September 26 it was announced that Koei Tecmo would be creating a massive crossover Warriors game featuring 10+ of their IP's, from classic Koei Games, to Tecmo IPs, and even Gust IP's.
The story takes place in an alternate world that relies on a miraculous spring to sustain itself. The King who could control the spring's powers suddenly perished, leaving the world in turmoil. The Queen told her daughter to summon otherworldly heroes to save their land, with Christophorus being one of them, but the attempted summoning malfunctioned and left them scattered in different areas. Eventually, other members of this royal family are deemed eligible for the throne, dividing all the heroes into three warring factions.